Food For Thought Fest in 2017 brought together the food lovers community like never before at a location in Delhi which was loved by all, The DLF Place, Saket!
As in the previous years, the festival focussed on the common culinary heritage and history of the region and brought together the biggest names in entertaining conversations, cookery demos and live entertainment, continuing to provide an authentic flavor of the region in the South Asia food court.
Inagurated by The Ambassador of Afganistan to India, H.E. Dr. Shaida Mohammad Abdali, this edition was another event to remember by Delhites in 2017.
Cricket Legend Mohd. Azharuddin at Food For Thought Fest 2017 regaled the audience with his witty anecdotes and remarkable insights into fitness.
Some of the renowned Speakers/Chefs :
- Actor Politician Manoj Tiwari
- T.V Personality Abhigyan Prakash
- Padma Sri Dr Pushpesh Pant
- Chef Manisha Bhasin
- Raja M.A Mohammad Khan Mahmudabad
- Nawab Kazim Ali Khan Rampur
- Noted author Sadia Dehlvi
- Chef Anaida Parvaneh
- Chef Gautam Mehrishi
- Chef Sanjay Thakur
- Chef Abhijit Saha
Business World Group were our Business Media Partners. Full page ad in the December issue of Business World Magazine and here is the link e-mailing to their 5 lakhs database. https://www.facebook.com/BWIBusinessworld/photos/a.445605995486858.99782.164105656970228/1501437969903650/?type=3
Other extensive media coverage in print, online and broadcast media, Following are some links to media coverage (full dossier available)
- Times of India Half page ad in Delhi Times on 22nd December 2017
- Pioneer newspaper Quater page ad on 22nd December 2017
- Business Standard pre event write up
- NDTV Good Times Coverage for the Fest (Official Broadcast Partner)
Part 1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQBsp0oR6kE
Part 2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5Cb6LnQArU
- Hindustan Times, HT City gives exclusive coverage to the opening dinner of FFT Fest 2018
- Asian Age gave an exclusive write up on the opening dinner of FFT Fest
- Little Black Book (LBB), Outlook, Statesman, Times of India (Online) and Live Mint (HT Online) pre event write up (Full Details in News Section)
- Prominent bloggers and Foodie Groups like Luxury Chronicle, The Sassy Foodie, Indian Luxury Travel Blog, Indian Food Freak
- Half page ad in FHRAI magazine
The Two days of infotainment was enjoyed by 30,000 people with Cookery Demos by Master Chefs, Panel Discussions with Celebrities, Gastronomy Bazar and Live Entertainment by Antariksh, Shadow & Light and Raga Sur.
Food For Thought Fest Opening Dinner at Chi ni The Roseate House New Delhi was covered by June’s Society Magazine.
Highlights of Food For Thought Fest :
- Inauguration ceremony Food For Thought Fest 2017 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipq3Gj_Gt5A&t=5s
- Puja Talwar in a panel discussion on Food For Fitness & Beauty : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrV83j-OBfE
- Singer turned Celebrity Chef Anaida Parvaneh’s cookery demo : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIe8-GdKzKA